19 June 2016

Father's Day Interview - 06.19.16


  1. What is something Dad always says to you?
    I- be nice to Noah and Zoe
    N- Time to take a shower
    Z- I don't know
  2. What makes Dad happy?
    I- when we clean the house before he comes home
    N- watching football
    Z- when I hug him
  3. What makes Dad sad?
    I- when I'm mean to Noah and Zoe
    N- if Finn broke his knee
    Z - if I don't listen to him
  4. How does Dad make you laugh?
    I- tells good jokes
    N- tickling me
    Z - I don't know
  5. What is Dad's favorite sports team?
    I- A's
    N- the 49ers
    Z - A's
  6. How old is Dad?
    I- 37
    N- 38
    Z - 38
  7. How tall is Dad?
    I- 6'3"
    N- 6'4"
    Z - 13 inches
  8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
    I- LOST or maybe the Goldberg's or OJ 30 for 30
    N- football
    Z - A's
  9. What does Dad do when you're not around?
    I- works
    N- works
    Z - he helps Mom
  10. What is Dad not very good at?
    I- I can't think of anything....maybe playing WiiU video games or catching lizards
    N- I can't think of anything he's not good at
    Z - karate
  11. What does Dad do for his job?
    I- epidemiologist for the Navajo nation
    N- epidemiologist
    Z - Navajo Nation
  12. What does Dad do for fun?
    I- plays sports
    N- shoots baskets in our basketball hoop
    Z - play a game
  13. What is Dad's favorite food?
    I- all of them but mushrooms
    N- meatloaf
    Z - shrimp
  14. What is Dad's favorite book?
    I- Harry Potter
    N- Lord of the Rings
    Z - scriptures
  15. What is Dad's favorite TV show?
    I- LOST
    N- the Bachelorette
    Z - A's
  16. What is Dad scared of?
    I- I can't think of anything! Maybe our move not being good?
    N- crashing in a car
    Z - the dark
  17. What do you and Dad do together?
    I- scout camp!
    N- watch movies sometimes
    Z - play a game
  18. How are you and Dad the same?
    I- we both like being outside a lot of the time
    N- we both have the name David
    Z - related. He's my dad and I'm his daughter
  19. How are you and Dad different?
    I- I don't like sports and he does
    N- he's 38 and I'm 9
    Z - he's a grown up and I'm a child
  20. How do you know Dad loves you?
    I- he says it directly
    N- he makes food for me
    Z - he takes care of me
  21. What does Dad like most about Mom?
    I- she's pretty
    N- you're pretty and you're nice
    Z - he loves to hug you
  22. Where is Dad's favorite place to go?
    I- Benicia
    N- BYU
    Z - I have no idea
  23. What do you love most about Dad?
    I- I love everything about him
    N- he's really awesome and fun
    Z - he buys me things and plays with me
Happy Father's Day David Foley. We love you most of all! 

previous years: 20152014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010

No comments: