15 June 2014

Father's Day Interview - 06.15.14

1. What is something Dad always says to you?
I - Clean up your room.
N - go to sleep
Z - I can give you hot chocolate.
2. What makes Dad happy? 
I - Giving him things that he wants
N - When I play with Zoe, which I rarely do
Z - about saying nice words
3. What makes Dad sad? 
I - When we don't clean our room.
N - When I punch Zoe
Z - saying not nice words
4. How does Dad make you laugh?
I - he makes cartoons in notebooks
N - he tickles me
Z - by saying funny words, duh
5. What was Dad like when he was a little boy?
I - loved sports
N - Star Wars
Z - ummm, a grown up?
6. How old is Dad?
I - 36
N - 36
Z - 80-10 I think
7. How tall is Dad?
I - 3 or 4 feet
N - 100 feet tall
Z - all the way to the ceiling almost.
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
I - Basketball
N - basketball or football
Z - videos
9. What does Dad do when you're not around?
I - Work
N - he works
Z - he works
10. What is Dad really good at?
I - Sports
N - football
Z - getting me hot chocolate
11. What is Dad not very good at?
I - Sometimes he has a hard time controlling his temper if we don't do what he asks.
N - Playing WiiU
Z - not getting me cereal

12. What does Dad do for his job?
I - works at the epidemiology center
N - Epidemiologist
Z - work

13. What is Dad's favorite food?
I - mushrooms. 
N - eggs
Z - macaroni cheese with pepper (spicy mac & cheese)

14. What makes you proud of Dad?
I - that he's one of the best dad's in the whole world and he's good at sports
N - when dad makes money
Z - getting me hot chocolate
15. If Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
I - football player cartoon
N - Mario
Z - Sofia or her dad
16. What do you and Dad do together?
I - we go hiking
N - sometimes we go and have food together
Z - play games
17. How are you and Dad the same? 
I - I've started to like cleaning up and I think he does too
N - our faces
Z - we both like to play
18. How are you and Dad different?
I - I don't look like him
N- we don't have the same body. He doesn't lick his face but I do
Z - we don't have the same hair
19. How do you know Dad loves you?
I - he takes me out to get ice cream
N - he protects me
Z - 'cause he loves me so much, by showing me how to do hearts and hugs
20. What does Dad like most about your Mom? 
I - I think he just loves you, I don't think there's a specific reason
N - that you're sealed forever
Z - he's your husband
21. Where is Dad's favorite place to go? 
I - home
N - California
Z - the store
 22. What do you love the most about Dad? 
I - That he sometimes takes me out on dates
N- He makes money for our family
Z- That he kisses me

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!

love,
Isaac, Noah, and Zoe

7 comments:

ellen said...

I always love these. Zoe really lives her hot chocolate!

Summer said...

Me too. They are so sweet. It's weird that the answers are getting a little more normal as Isaac and Noah get older!

Sara said...

So funny! And like Ellen, I noticed that Zoe loves her some hot chocolate. And doesn't like it when she doesn't get cereal. Sweet answers tho...especially about why he loves you for no specific reason. Hope Dave had a great Father's Day!

Emily said...

The hot chocolate was making me laugh too! Plus Isaac's "mushrooms" answer since that's his least favorite most disgusting food ever to him (he was trying to be funny).

April said...

i need to try some of that hot chocolate!

my favorite answer is Noah's: "that you're sealed forever." melt!

i can now positively say that i'll be stealing this!

Boquinha said...

Super cute. I love these! Your kids are so cute!

Boquinha said...

Wait. Didn't I already comment on this? Ugh. I can't remember. I'm doing this in snatches between unpacking boxes and hanging things on the wall. Your kids are super cute!