1. What is something Dad always says to you?
2. What makes Dad happy?I - Hi Isaac!N - Be nice to Zoe.
Z - Let's play a game!
I - I love him3. What makes Dad sad?
N - When I be nice to Zoe
Z - hugging him
I - When I don't listen to him4. How does Dad make you laugh?
N - When I'm mean
Z - doing something mean to him and making him sad by something
I - he can be really funny by telling jokes (the "dwayne the bathtub I'm dwowning" joke)5. What was Dad like when he was a little boy?
N - tells me jokes
Z - tickles me
I - he liked sports6. How old is Dad?
N - crazy
Z - I don't know!
I - 377. How tall is Dad?
N - 37
Z - 37
I - 6 feet8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
N - 20 feet
Z - really tall
I - Community9. What does Dad do when you're not around?
N - football
Z - basketball
I - I don't know10. What is Dad really good at?
N - he works
Z - he goes to work sometimes or exercise
I - work11. What is Dad not very good at?
N - he's good at a lot of things but I can't pick which one
Z - drawing and driving
I - playing video games12. What does Dad do for his job?
N - making me laugh
Z - doing ponytails
I - epidemiologist13. What is Dad's favorite food?
N -I can't remember
Z - i have no idea
I - meatloaf14. What is Dad's favorite book?
N - noodles
Z - chicken noodle soup
I - Narnia15. What is Dad's favorite movie or TV show?
N - Harry Potter
Z - I don't know
I - Jurassic Park (all of them)16. What do you and Dad do together?
N - Community
Z - just basketball
I - see movies17. How are you and Dad the same?
N - play
Z - play board games and play together
I - we both have the same eye color18. How are you and Dad different?
N - we both like sports (dad likes football, I like golf)
Z - loving
I - I don't like sports and he does19. How do you know Dad loves you?
N- He's bigger
Z - because he's big, I'm small
20. What does Dad like most about your Mom?I - he takes me to movies and is nice to meN - he's nice to me
Z - because he hugs me and tries to kisses me, ewwww.
I - that you're nice, funny, and loving. And pretty.21. Where is Dad's favorite place to go?
N - that she's nice
Z - her can do stuff nice to him like letting you hold him
I - the dumpling place22. What do you love the most about Dad?
N - a restaurant maybe?
Z - Fratelli's
I - his funny laugh
N- that he's friendly
Z- That he hugs me and plays with me.
Love,
Isaac, Noah, Zoe, and Finn
previous years: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010




2 comments:
I like these!
love these! seriously can't wait to ask Helena these questions!
Post a Comment