| best dad in the world and also the last time Zoe ever wore pants. |
1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
I - Turn off the Wii and play with Lexis2. What makes Daddy happy?
N - I love you
Z - Don't watch a show
I - If I do all the chores3. What makes Daddy sad?
N - Praying
Z - Love Me
I - When I punch Noah4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
N - Kicking him
Z - If I say "butt"
I - He tickles me5. What was Daddy like when he was a little boy?
N - tickling
Z -doing abiiiigggaaaa (nonsense)
I - he liked Star Wars6. How old is Daddy?
N - Star Wars
Z - he was a girl
I - 357. How tall is Daddy?
N - 34
Z - 3
I - 8 feet8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
N - 13 feet
Z - 4
I - Chopped9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
N - football
Z - football
I - He works10. What is Daddy really good at?
N - work
Z - turn the TV off, not play Wii
I - Playing Mario Galaxy 211. What is Daddy not very good at?
N - sports
Z - Monster's, Inc.
I - Monopoly
N - Sonic Riders
Z - I don't know
12. What does Daddy do for his job?
I - studies bacteria13. What is Daddy's favorite food?
N - Epidemiologist
Z - at work
I - meatloaf14. What makes you proud of Daddy?
N - noodles
Z - Ramen Noodles
I - not being scared of flying in an airplane15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
N - being in the Bishopric
Z - My hands spannnty
I - Jet the Hawk from Sonic16. What do you and Daddy do together?
N - Sonic
Z - I don't know
I - watch Chopped17. How are you and Daddy the same?
N - play like catch and stuff, baseball, outside the field
Z - play with Lexis
I - we both play with Lexis18. How are you and Daddy different?
N - we both have the same name
Z - Blue eyes like Daddy
I - He's way bigger than me19. How do you know Daddy loves you?
N - he's a grown up, I'm a kid
Z - I'm a girl
I - he lays by me at night20. What does Daddy like most about your Mommy?
N - by being a child of God
Z - hug me
I - she washes the dishes21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go?
N - I don't know
Z - I don't know
I - restaurants
N - Walmart
Z - to McDonald's. Hunter's house!
love,
Isaac, Noah, and Zoe
2010 here
2011 here
2012 here
(taken from (who else?) natalie*)
I loved this video about Fathers. I sometimes (a lot of times) complain about how hard it is to be a mom but dads do NOT have it easy. The part about dads trying to balance work and family made me tear up a little. I know there is a lot of pressure on a good dad like Dave to do it all. My kids are so lucky to have him--I'm not exaggerating when I say he's the most involved dad I've ever met. My kids cannot wait for him to get home because they know he'll play with them and lay by them at bedtime (I usually say no these days) and just be the best dad ever. I sure love that man--and so do our kids.




3 comments:
Loved reading the interviews! Hilarious, especially Zoe's answers! ;)
So did Zoe spill the secret that Dave use to be a girl?
I can't believe you're the first person to mention it, Peg! I was DYING laughing.
Post a Comment