20 June 2010

father's day interview, 06.19.10



1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
I - i don't know.
N - let's play mario!
2. What makes Daddy happy? 
I - when I'm nice to him.
N - when i play nice.
3. What makes Daddy sad? 
I - when I'm mean to him.
N - when i fight people.
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
I - tickling me
N - he punches me. (fyi, he does NOT punch noah, noah was being silly.)
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
I - he liked baseball
N - he played mario galaxy.
6. How old is Daddy?
I - 76
N - 41
7. How tall is Daddy?
I - 1800
N - 100
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
I - basketball/sports
N - baseball game.
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
I - He plays Mario Galaxy
N - hides
10. What is Daddy really good at?
I - Defeating monsters from Mario Galaxy.
N - playing soccer.
11. What is Daddy not very good at?
I - climbing up trees.
N - playing mario.

12. What does Daddy do for his job?
I - makes sure everybody gets shots.
N - play mario galaxy.
13. What is Daddy's favorite food?
I - kicking.
N - colorful noodles.

14. What makes you proud of Daddy?
I - defeating new monsters.
N - happy.
15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
I - garfield.
N - mario.
16. What do you and Daddy do together?
I - transformers.
N - play soccer.
17. How are you and Daddy the same? 
I - we look the same.
N - we both have blue eyes

18. How are you and Daddy different?
I - i like transformers and mario but dad doesn't.
N - i am small and he is big.
19. How do you know Daddy loves you?
I - he does nice things for me.
N - plays games with me.
20. What does Daddy like most about your Mommy? 
I - having babies 
N - playing mario kart with her.
21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? 
I - mcdonald's.
N - the mall.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!

love,
Isaac, Noah, and Zoe



 (taken from (who else?) natalie*)

12 comments:

Jessica said...

very cute! might have to steal it too!

Melissa said...

There seems to be a theme here with all the Mario answers. Funny.

Jenn said...

This was such a clever idea. Wish I could get Maddy to say more than yes, no, and when's my birthday? :) But this is definitely the best father's day post I've read today!

Jack Attack said...

cute. may have to copy

Holly or James said...

this made me bust up laughing. love it.
-gym

Sara said...

Isaac's answer to #13 made me laugh out loud. And I liked Noah's answer to #18. Plus, thank goodness you're around to have babies and play MarioKart eh?

Chels said...

That's too funny! I was laughing so hard.

Emily said...

The one about punching is the one that made me laugh. Hi-larious. Oh, and the McDonald's one.

J Fo said...

Funny boys! You can tell they really love their daddy! Making babies?! Ha-larious! (and not to be indecent, but my word verification is "fockin." hehe)

Rachel said...

Too cute!

Jillo said...

Great idea! I feel a blog post heist coming on....

Jenny said...

Haha Emily that is so cute!!!! Those funny boys. At least Isaac said "having babies" and not "making babies" ;)hahaha I love how many times Mario is mentioned too. I thoroughly enjoyed that :)