15 June 2012

favorite photo friday - 06.15.12

every stitch of bedding from my house is hanging out on the line, 
and my kids had so much fun running in and out of the sheets!
so cute.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Also, it was about 70 degrees but every single thing was dry within 20 minutes! Even my big thick comforter and mattress pad. That is one intense sun.

Peg said...

That cute! I really don't like the feel of things dryer in the sun. Weird I know

Emily said...

I don't either, so I tossed them in the dryer for a few minutes afterward to soften them up. I just had too many big things, it would've been too expensive to pay to dry them all (plus sooo much faster this way!).

Vanessa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Boquinha said...

I *LOVE* hanging laundry out to dry. I don't know what it is, but I love the look, smell, and feel of it - love to see them blowing in the breeze, love how eco-friendly it is, love saving money on utilities. I love hanging laundry as a family. Simple pleasures.

We don't use fabric softener, so whether we use the dryer or the line, our towels aren't super soft -- they're more "rough," but they dry you SO WELL that way and after one shower, they're less "crinkly."

April said...

love this! my grandma used to hand things out to dry and i too would love to run through them. it's almost like magic.