17 June 2012

father's day interview - 06.12.12

dave swimming with the kids in draper two weeks ago

1. What is something Daddy always says to you?
I - clean up your room!
N - i'll lay by you
Z - daddy!
2. What makes Daddy happy? 
I - cleaning up my room.
N - cleaning up my bedroom
Z - a happy!!
3. What makes Daddy sad? 
I - not cleaning up my room.
N - when i yell
Z - hahaha too hard
4. How does Daddy make you laugh?
I -he tickles me
N - tickle me
Z - noooo
5. What was Daddy like as a child?
I - he liked sports
N - he liked star wars
Z - yes, nothing
6. How old is Daddy?
I - 35
N - 32
Z - 11
7. How tall is Daddy?
I - 30 feet high
N - 32
Z - nah nah nah
8. What is his favorite thing to watch on TV?
I - football
N - football
Z - gah!
9. What does Daddy do when you're not around?
I - he goes to work
N - he goes to work
Z - daaaaaddddyyyyy!
10. What is Daddy really good at?
I - video games
N - helping and math
Z - no!
11. What is Daddy not very good at?
I - running
N - sonic
Z - (sticks tongue out)

12. What does Daddy do for his job?
I - a scientist who studies bacteria
N - i don't know
Z - no no zee zee

13. What is Daddy's favorite food?
I - pork chops
N - taco salad
Z - nothing!

14. What makes you proud of Daddy?
I - nothing
N - nothing
Z - stop it
15. If Daddy were a cartoon character, who would he be?
I - optimus prime
N - sonic
Z - nothing!
16. What do you and Daddy do together?
I -go out to see movies
N - tackle
Z - nothing! (me: does he take you outside? zoe: yes!)
17. How are you and Daddy the same? 
I - we both have blue eyes and we're both boys
N - we both have david in our name
Z - noooooo!
18. How are you and Daddy different?
I - we don't have the same name and he grows whiskers
N - i am smaller and he's bigger
Z - (me: are you wearing a minnie mouse shirt? zoe: yes! me: does daddy wear that? zoe: yes!)
19. How do you know Daddy loves you?
I - he helps me catch lizards
N - he lays by me
Z - holdjooo
20. What does Daddy like most about your Mommy? 
I - she does the dishes
N - she washes dishes
Z - ahhhhhh!
21. Where is Daddy's favorite place to go? 
I - walmart
N - a place where he gets pork chops
Z - daddy go work

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD!

love,
Isaac, Noah, and Zoe


2010 here
2011 here

 (taken from (who else?) natalie*)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I'll admit it, Zoe's answers were my favorite. :) but the boys answers were awesome too! love father's day!

Summer said...

Hilarious. This is so brilliant.

April said...

LOVE this!
i say next year to do a video.

Boquinha said...

ADORABLE! Totally stealing this. Zoe's answers had me laughing out loud.