30 egg rolls were made.
2 cups of fried rice was made.
1 ice cream cake was purchased (hey, i'm not that ambitious).
4 presents were wrapped.
1 house was cleaned.
2 1/2 harry potter movies were watched.
8 egg rolls were consumed.
1 cup of fried rice was consumed.
1/2 of an ice cream cake was consumed.
4 presents were opened.
4 people went bowling...for $30. don't they know we're in a recession and they should lower their prices?!
0 people got over 100. even dave, who has his own ball, scored a piddly 92. a sad, sad day.
(speaking of bowling, have i ever told you about the time i got over 200? and a turkey? remind me to tell you about that sometime.)
1 birthday was enjoyed by 1 happy family.
09 December 2008
birthday report, by the numbers
Posted by
Emily
at
9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
yum, egg rolls! I need to make some of those! Sounds like lots of yummy leftovers and a great birthday!
I am totally and completely craving egg rolls now. thanks a lot!
wow you made eggrolls, I'm impressed!
I suck at bowling too.
Oh, eggrolls, I want to make those sometime, but I am quite intimidated, I must admit.
Sounds like you guys had a great time. :-)
your eggrolls are so good!!!
Cool post. And yay, I got my feed to work again (by unsubscribing and subscribing again).
Our local bowling alley gives away 2 free games/person all the time (there are specials and little giveaway cards at local businesses, etc.). I'm not sure why. Could be the recession, I suppose.
So, did Dave request the meal or did you surprise him?
Fun! Will you plan my birthday for me?
Happy Birthday, that sounds lovely! Bowling is too expensive. The only time I have gotten over 200 and a turkey is on Wii Sports.
you are too cute!
wait a minute. you made your own eggrolls? what tha...?!
i want to see that recipe on something{recipes}.
and, i usually tell people i rock at bowling. i never go over 100. it's like golf right?
hilarious lynette!
so my camera has been broken and i've been putting off making eggrolls until i got it back, but i finally had to cave for dave's birthday....
and my camera came TODAY. how lame is that?! so i'll put up the recipe but there won't be accompanying pictures. sorry dude.
Yum. I tried making eggrolls one time but they were not as delish as yours! Glad Dave had a wonderful birthday!
Sounds like a great day.
Will you make me egg rolls for my birthday?!?
yes i will! you just have to come up here for it!
Post a Comment