09 December 2013

Letters to David Foley in Albuquerque - day 1

Dear David Foley,

2-hour delay. Dentist for me and the boys. Catch-up homework with Isaac. Boys to school. Coloring and painting with Zoe. Dishes. Laundry. Lunch. Playing camper. I thought Zoe was finally getting better and then she took a nap of her own volition and I think maybe not? Maybe she's just bored. Boys home. Reading. Homework. Tacos. Lexis needed some attention so we played with her for a while in the laundry room.

Baths. Family Home Evening (Noah was in charge, he taught about when Jesus was born and I cried, like always). Hide and Seek. Cookies. Reading. Bed. Dishes. Dog out (holy is it freezing out there tonight, I don't know how cold but I was shivering within a minute of being out. I turned around at the drug house and came back, too cold for me. Lexis chased a rabbit). Pretty standard day except for how late it is, I spent too long reading to Isaac and then fell asleep laying by Zoe and then the dishes took forever too. My cousin just joined Facebook and she has 6 kids and I thought she only had 2! Shows how well I keep up with people not on Facebook...and because I have nothing else to say I'll just post the pictures from your birthday. Wait a second, I can't find the pictures of you opening presents. Where did those go? Huh. Love you.

Love,
Me


Come home soon please!

6 comments:

Emilie said...

"the drug house" so casually mentioned.

Peg said...

Yeah, I noticed that too Emilie! There is a house 2 doors down from us we call the wife beater house for obvious reasons and they haven't lived there in years.

And I really want that cake! It looks so yummy!

ashley said...

7, it was 7 degrees last night! I hate winter

April said...

just another day....! love it. cute kids, as always!

Boquinha said...

I'm confused. Dave was in ABQ?

That cake does look amazing . . .

Emily said...

Yes, he was in ABQ for two days for work, I just never got the second letter written.