cardigans.i have one in almost every color.
and i want to wear them all the time.
even in the summer!
that's why i need the j.crew lightweight ones.
i just need to find a color i don't already have.
hmm..how about this, or this...oooh, or this!!
cardigans.
expensive.
at jcrew.com




11 comments:
very cute! but $158 for a cardigan? who can afford that?
Super cute! The white and blue floral one is my favorite!
Love the dots! Wasn't planning on doing any shopping today, but hmmmm?
not me jess, that's why i wait for sales!!
As you know I also have a thing for cardigans. I'm dying over the polka dot one! Why do they have to be so pricey?
So cute! ....So pricey!
Those are all soooo you.
I do think of you whenever I see a cute cardigan- go figure!
I can't figure out you and the cardigans! Isn't it too warm there in the summer? It is cute though.
yes, it is too warm. but i happen to have VERY ugly arms, and cardigans cover them up nicely. and most places are air conditioned these days! except for the park and the pool. and i don't wear cardigans to either of those places.
amen my j.crew-loving-sista, amen.
That polka dot one is stinkin' CUTE! I want it. I saw a short sleeve cardigan in one of J.Crew's recent catalogs and thought it was really cute too - and a little less ($68 if I remember correctly) and they had it in orange. I like cardigans too but I don't wear 'em that much.
Post a Comment