....i'm a good typist. how about you?
109 words
i'm going to use my typing to conquer the world! i don't need to be a good speaker or a fearsome warrior, i'll just type for world peace. "surrender, osama, or i'll type at you!" the world will cower in fear as i unleash my fierce typing.
okay, maybe not. but at least i'm good at something.
i tried again, and got
110 words
but i got three words wrong this time. last time i only got one wrong.




6 comments:
Wow! You're amazing! After 4 tries the best I got was 79 words per minute without any mistakes. I'd love to see you type sometime, your fingers would probably just be a blur! I often feel the way you do - what AM I good at?!?!
i intended on trying lots of times to get my best score, but after my first try i was pretty happy with 109...
seriously, this is astonishing! i don't even see how this is possible...
maybe you should join the circus
wowzah! we went outside today too, i've definitely missed the sunshine
you're my hero!
Post a Comment