I found this through my sister-in-law Holly's blog (one of her friends did it and is worth $16,000!). I think it's based on the amount of traffic you get. So how much is your blog worth?

My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?
I found this through my sister-in-law Holly's blog (one of her friends did it and is worth $16,000!). I think it's based on the amount of traffic you get. So how much is your blog worth?

My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?
Posted by
Emily
at
12:55 PM


"I invite you to read the Book of Mormon between now and the end of the year. As impossible as that may seem with all you are trying to manage in your life, if you will accept this invitation with full purpose of heart, the Lord will help you find a way to achieve it. And, as you prayerfully study, I promise that the heavens will open for you. The Lord will bless you with increased inspiration and revelation.
"As you read, I would encourage you to mark each verse that speaks of or refers to the Savior. Then, be intentional about talking of Christ, rejoicing in Christ, and preaching of Christ with your families and friends. You and they will be drawn closer to the Savior through this process. And changes, even miracles, will begin to happen."

9 comments:
Well, the first time it was a pathetic $0. So, thinking I must have done something wrong I did it again. The second time it was a measly $1,693.62. Sad.
I did it and got the same exact amount as yours! It must be that first roommate thing. We always have to be the same!
hey lynette, i got zero the first time too! i wonder why it changed the second time?
$14,678.04
{showoff} ;)
ha! i knew emilie's would be big.
I'm NO show off! LOL!
I checked out Ali Edwards's blog....she at $888,000. Wow!
(She's a famous scrapbooker if you're not familiar).
I wonder how they guage that?
must be number of hits a day or something.
i plugged in dawn from that "mom2mysixpack" blog (it's on the side under something to look at under funny mom) and hers was $1,162,952.40.
Post a Comment